By accessing this website, we assume you accept these terms and conditions. Do not continue to use Orbit if you do not agree to take all of the terms and conditions stated on this page.
The following terminology applies to these Terms and Conditions, Privacy Statement and Disclaimer Notice and all Agreements:
- “You” and “Your” refers to you, the person logging on to this website and compliant to the Company’s terms and conditions.
- “The Company”, “Ourselves”, “We”, “Our”, “Orbit” “Name of the Company” and “Us”, refers to our Company.
- “Party”, “Parties”, or “Us”, refers to both the You and the Company.
- “Account” means a unique account created for You to access Our service or parts of our service.
- “Device” means any device that can access the service such as a computer, a cell phone, or a digital tablet.
All terms refer to the offer, acceptance, and consideration of payment necessary to undertake the process of our assistance to You in the most appropriate manner for the express purpose of meeting Your needs in respect of provision of the Company’s stated services, in accordance with and subject to, prevailing law of India. Any use of the above terminology or other words in the singular, plural, capitalization and/or he/she or they, are taken as interchangeable and therefore as referring to same.
INFORMATION WE COLLECT
- The personal data that we collect about You broadly falls into the following categories:
- Contact Information including but not limited to Your name, email address, mobile number, phone number, street, city, state, pin-code, country, and IP address.
- Information You post in public space on Our website.
- Usage Data collected automatically while using the service provided through website, information such as Your Device Internet Protocol address (IP address), browser type, browser version, the pages of Our service that You visit, the time and date of Your visit, the time spent on those pages, unique device identifiers and other diagnostic data.
- Some of this information will include information that You provide voluntarily when You interact with the Orbit services and sites, or when you attend an event or visit our premises. Other types of information may be collected automatically from Your device, such as device data and service data.
- If you contact us directly, we may receive information about you such as your name, email address, phone number, the contents of the message and/or attachments you may send us, and any other information you may choose to provide.
- When you register for an Account, we may ask for your contact information, including items such as name, company name, Linkedin url, address, email address, and telephone number.
HOW WE USE YOUR INFORMATION
- We use the information we collect in various ways, inter alia including to a) provide, operate, and maintain our website, b) improve, personalize, and expand our website, c) understand and analyse how you use our website, d) develop new products, services, features, and functionality, e) communicate with you, either directly or through one of our partners, including for customer service to provide you with updates and other information relating to the website, and for marketing and promotional purposes, f) send you emails, g) find and prevent fraud, h) use information as otherwise permitted by law.
SHARING AND DISCLOSURE OF YOUR INFORMATION
- You hereby unconditionally consent to and permit Us to transfer, share, disclose all or any of Your information, subject to applicable laws, within and outside of the Republic of India to third party service providers for any purposes of making available the website and/or the services on the website to You or for any purpose as may be permitted under or required by applicable laws.
- Notwithstanding the above, We use other third parties such as a credit/debit card processing company, payment gateway, pre-paid cards etc. to enable You to make payments for availing services. When You sign up for these services, You may have the ability to save Your card details (or tokens generated for Your card, as per the requirements of applicable laws) for future reference and faster future payments. In such case, We may share Your relevant personal information as necessary for the third parties to provide such services.
- We may also share Your Information if We believe it is necessary in order to investigate, prevent, or act regarding illegal activities, suspected fraud, situations involving potential threats to the safety of any person, violations of various terms and conditions or Our policies.
- We reserve the right to disclose Your information when required to do so by law or regulation, or under any legal obligation or order under law or in response to a request from a law enforcement or governmental agency or judicial, quasi-judicial or any other statutory or constitutional authority or to establish or exercise our legal rights or defend against legal claims.
SAFETY AND SECURITY MEASURES
- We protect your privacy and personal information and maintain its accuracy as confirmed by You. We implement reasonable physical, administrative, and technical safeguards to help us protect your personal information from unauthorized access, use, loss, destruction, alteration, and disclosure in compliance with applicable laws. We cannot however ensure or warrant the security of any information You transmit to Us or guarantee that Your information provided for availing services from Us may not be accessed, disclosed, altered, or destroyed by a breach of any of Our security measures and safeguards. It is further clarified that You have, for so long as You access and/or use Our platform (directly or indirectly) the obligation to ensure that You shall at all times take adequate physical, managerial, and technical safeguards, at Your end, to preserve the integrity and security of Your data which shall include and not be limited to Your Personal Information.
- We take every reasonable step to ensure that Your personal information that We process is accurate and, where necessary, kept up to date. You may access, correct, and update your personal information directly through the functionalities provided on the website. You may delete certain non-mandatory information by logging into our website and visiting profile and settings sections. You can also write to us at the email provided below to assist you with these requests.
TRANSFER OF DATA
- Your information, including personal data/information, is processed at the Company’s operating offices and in any other places where the parties involved in the processing are located. It means that this information may be transferred to and maintained on computers or other Devices located outside of Your state, province, country, or other Governmental jurisdiction where the data protection laws may differ than those from Your jurisdiction.
RETENTION OF YOUR PERSONAL DATA
- The Company will also retain Usage Data for internal analysis purposes. Usage Data is generally retained for a shorter period of time, except when this data is used to strengthen the security or to improve the functionality of the Company’s service, or the Company is legally obligated to retain this data for longer time periods.
- Orbit follows a standard procedure of using log files. These files log visitors when they visit websites. All hosting companies do this and a part of hosting services’ analytics. The information collected by log files include internet protocol (IP) addresses, browser type, Internet Service Provider (ISP), date and time stamp, referring/exit pages, and possibly the number of clicks. These are not linked to any information that is personally identifiable. The purpose of the information is for analysing trends, administering the site, tracking users’ movement on the website, and gathering demographic information.
COOKIES AND WEB BEACONS
- Like any other website, Orbit uses ‘cookies’. These cookies are used to store information including visitors’ preferences, and the pages on the website that the visitor accessed or visited. The information is used to optimize the users’ experience by customizing our web page content based on visitors’ browser type and/or other information. For more general information on cookies, please read “What Are Cookies”.
OUR ADVERTISING PARTNERS
- Full Funnel Digital Private Limited, 2449P, 2nd floor, sector 46, Gurgaon -122001, Haryana, India
ADVERTISING PARTNERS PRIVACY POLICIES
- Note that Orbit has no access to or control over these cookies that are used by third-party advertisers.
- We will not be responsible for such third-party websites or applications if you choose to access them. If you provide any data to such website/application, please ensure you read their policies given that you will no longer by bound by this Policy in doing so.
THIRD PARTY PRIVACY POLICIES
- You can choose to disable cookies through your individual browser options. To know more detailed information about cookie management with specific web browsers, it can be found at the browsers’ respective websites.
- In the event, if you object to any of the changes, and you no longer wish to use the services or intend to revoke your consent to retain your personal information with the Company, you may contact the Company.
GRIEVANCE REDRESSAL OFFICER
Name: Jagan Cherukuri
- The Grievance Redressal Officer shall redress grievances in accordance with applicable laws. By lodging a complaint or grievance, You agree to provide complete support to the Grievance Officer and such reasonable information as may be sought by them from You for the purposes of redressing Your grievance.